Google Play Music for Chrome Free Download
Google Play Music for Chrome Download: Applications developed for the purpose of music streaming are in huge number. Google Play Music is one such famous music streaming application. Anyone can get it on their Android smartphones via the PlayStore. However when it comes to the desktop platform, one has to depend on the third-party software. It was the earlier case, and now one can avail Google Play Music via Chrome Web Extension. Making the task much simpler, Google has introduced the Chrome Web Store through which you can download Google Play Music for Chrome easily. Now any desktop users can use the music streaming application at their door-step. Avail the features as like the mobile platform now on your desktop or laptop. All you need is the Chrome browser installed on your PC. Know in detail about Google Play Music, its features and get Google Play Music for Chrome right from the article.
The most famous music streaming app that is used by millions of users from all over the world is the Play Music app. Listen to your favourite tunes at any time as you can sync the songs and get in on your Android, iOS and the Web. No other player has gained such popularity as Google Play Music has got vast features with it. Google Play Music is available in different platforms like Google Play Music Desktop Player, Google Play Music Apk For Android, Google Play Music For Windows PC, Google Play Music For MAC, Google Play Music Web Player, Google Play Music For Chrome.
- 1 Google Play Music – An Outline
- 2 Google Play Music via Chrome Web Extension
- 3 Google Play Music for Chrome
- 4 Features of Google Play Music for Chrome
- 5 Steps To Download Google Play Music for Chrome
- 6 Screenshots of Google Play Music for Chrome
Google Play Music – An Outline
Google Play Music is one another application from the Google’s factory. It is a renown music and podcast streaming application service. It was released as a testing version in May 2011 and was officially made available in the Store after a period of six months in November. As Play Music can be found on the web, it is otherwise termed as an online music locker. Google Play Music has classified its user under two different accounts namely Standard account and Subscription based account, where their features also vary. The Standard account holder can access the app at no cost, and they are allowed to upload and listen to some 50,000 songs from their libraries. All Access is the Subscription based account that provides its user to access some 40 million on-demand songs. It was sold in with the YouTube Red combination. When needed, through the music store section of Google Play, the users can purchase additional tracks for their library.
Google Play Music via Chrome Web Extension
Google Play Music for Chrome
To stream your favourite tunes, you must download the app. So click the link provided below to get Google Play Music for Chrome.
Features of Google Play Music for Chrome
- Listen to unlimited songs for free with the Google Play Music for Chrome.
- Add up to 50,000 songs from your computer and stream it anywhere for free.
- Play radio depending on your mood, activities, and situations.
- Instantly start radio stations by searching for the songs, artists, genres and more.
- Google Play Music for Chrome lets you discover and subscribe to the podcasts for free.
- Get tunes based on your preferences with the smart recommendations.
- Stream from anywhere even without syncing the music, and you can save your favourites for offline playback.
- Now Google Play Music on Android, iOS, and the web lets you listen to all your favourite tunes.
- The family plan offers up to six family members to enjoy Google Play Music for one low price.
- Google offers a Google Play Music family plan, and it permits unlimited access for up to six family members at one cost.
- Get on-demand access to over 40 million songs with Google Play Music for Chrome.
- For the premium account, you will be getting access to the YouTube Red membership.
- Download the music to your device and listen to them when you are not connected.
- Google Play Music’s subscription-based account provides you with an ad-free, uninterrupted streaming.
Steps To Download Google Play Music for Chrome
Note that you must have the Google Chrome browser on your desktop if you wanted to download Chrome Extensions. Follow to steps to download Google Play Music for Chrome.
Step 1: Go to your Chrome browser and type in the search bar as Google Play Music for Chrome and press Enter key to search.
Step 2: Now open the official site of Chrome Web Extension. Else click here to go to the site directly.
Step 3: Click on the Add To Chrome button available in the top-right corner.
Step 4: A pop-up appears asking to Add the extension. Click on Add App button.
Step 5: Wait until the installation to complete. Now you will find Google Play Music Chrome extension. If not go to Customise and Control Google Chrome (three vertical dots) -> More Tools -> Extensions. You will see Google Play Music for Chrome installed.
Google Play Store is available for Google Play Store Download for Windows PC, Google Play Store Download for PC, Google Play Store Download for Mac PC, Google Play Store Download for Linux PC, Google Play Store Download for BlackBerry and Google Play Store Download for Android.
You have successfully done with the downloading Google Play Music for Chrome.
Screenshots of Google Play Music for Chrome
Hope the article provided useful information to you in dealing with Google Play Music for Chrome Free Download. Let us know from your queries in the case of any queries.
Incoming Related Searches for Google Play Music for Chrome
Google Play music for chrome download
Google Play music chrome extension