Google Play Store Download for Samsung
Google Play Store for Samsung: Any Android smartphone requires the Play Store Access to download and install the applications. Google Play is the Android store that has all the Android apps. Not all the mobile platform grants access to the Google Play Store. Being an Android platform, Samsung has all the access to use the Play Store and the apps available in it. Based on the user requirement, Google Play Store download for Samsung lets its users choose from all most about 2.7 million apps. It has several categories, thus downloading and installing an app from within takes few seconds. Google Play for samsung app store apk brings the music, movies, apps, books, news, and games you love to Android. The website design, material design and user interface of the Play Store has reached the users. Read further to know more about Play Store, its features, and download Google Play Store for Samsung mobile.
Almost all of the Samsung smartphone comes with Play Store pre-installed. There occur no complications to use the Store since it is an Android supported device. Even if Google Play Store was accidentally deleted, need no complicate things as it can be re-installed with some simpler methods. Searching and installing your favourite apps onto your Samsung mobile device would never be quick and easy without the Google Play Store. One could find Play Store for other mobile platforms like Google Play Store Download for Android, Google Play Store Download for iOS, Google Play Store Download for Samsung, and Google Play Store Download for BlackBerry. It is also available for desktop platforms like Google Play Store Download for Windows PC, Google Play Store Download for Mac PC, Google Play Store Download for Windows PC, and Google Play Store Download for Linux PC.
What is Google Play Store All About?
Google Play Store is the official Google store for Android terminals, from where it distributes applications based on films, music, books, news, games and more. In general, Google Play is the official app store for the Android OS. It was previously named as Android Market has come into the market in 2008. Later in 2012, it was renamed as Google Play, and it functions as a digital distribution system. It enables its users to browse and download applications that are developed with the Android software development kit (SDK) and are published through Google. It has cleanly designed interface. Thus it lets you move seamlessly switch between the different categories. Just click on the icon of the categories to check for the apps. For example, if you want to search for books, then click on the icon Books, for music, click Music and so on. Once inside, Play Store further lets you filter the results by top downloads, top rated, genres, etc.
Google Play is an excellent tool for those of who want to download movies or music, and it is especially beneficial for anyone who seeks to download the Android apps. Many apps in the Google Play are paid versions, such as some of the most groundbreaking games, or most prestigious applications. Also, many exciting games and apps are available completely for free as Google Play Store is the ultimate store for any Android apps. The old ‘Android Market‘ has somehow managed to reinvent itself to create one of the best places imaginable to download and purchase the apps, movies, books, music and all kinds of material that are required for your Android terminal.
Google Play Store Download for Samsung
Below given are the two methods that describe the Play Store access from your Samsung device. The first method provides guidelines to access the pre-installed version of Google Play, and the other method provides installation guidelines of Google Play Apk version. Follow any of it based on your requirement.
Method 1: The Google Play Store will be pre-installed on all the Samsung Android devices. The Google Play Store can be seen on the home screen on most devices, or sometimes it will be found within the Apps. i.e., Google Play Store app will get stored somewhere in a folder called Google, a folder that comes with other pre-installed Google apps like Google Maps. To move the Play Store out of the Google folder, just touch the folder to open it. Following that tap and hold on the Google Play to drag it out from the folder onto your Samsung’s home screen.
Note that Play Store is an application that comes pre-installed on your phone as samsung app store apk. Hence for some reason, if you can’t find the Google Play Store, means that it doesn’t have an option to be deleted, so it’s probably hidden somewhere. However, the official Android store can be disabled, and this is the reason why you will need to enable it to see it. Follow the steps to enable the Google Play Store on your Samsung device.
1. On the home screen of Samsung phone, tap on the Apps option.
2. Select Settings option right from the next screen.
3. Scroll down until you find Application Manager option and Tap on it.
4. On the next screen Tap Disabled.
5. Scroll down till you notice Google Play Store and Tap on it.
6. On the next screen Tap Enable.
That’s it you are done with the enabling Play Store on your Samsung smartphone. Once you do this, you should be able to find the Google Play Store in your Home Screen or Apps. Now, click the Google Play Store icon and start looking for apps or games and download them.
Method 2: In this approach, Apk version of Play Store is used. Google Play Store Download for Samsung can be installed if you follow the below steps. Make sure you download the Apk file of the Play Store from the trusted source.
There are two ways to get the Google Play Store APK installed on your Samsung smartphone either by directly installing on your phone or with your computer.
Install Google Play Directly On The Phone
- Enable Unknown Sources from Settings > Security, then check the box next to Unknown sources. Allowing the unknown sources simply means those that are locations outside of the Play Store.
- Using the browser on your Samsung device, go to XDA Developers forum or APK Mirror and download the latest version of the Play Store Apk.
- You will get a message warning as “this type of file can harm your device.” Ignore it by tapping on OK.
- Open the Play Store Apk, read the new permissions (if any) that the new Play Store version requests, then tap on Install.
Install Google Play Via Computer
- Enable Unknown sources on your Samsung device.
- Using the browser on your computer and go to XDA Developers forum or APK Mirror to download the latest Play Store APK.
- Connect your Samsung smartphone to your PC with a USB cable and copy the Play Store APK over to your Samsung Android device.
- Launch the Play Store APK, accept the permissions and tap on Install.
Features of Google Play Store Download for Samsung
- Gaming Apps: Choose from a wide range of games in the Play Games app. Play with friends from anywhere, track your achievements and see how you have moved up against others.
- Music Apps: Get free, ad-supported music apps for whatever you are doing, how you feel or what you want to hear.
- Movies & Shows Apps: Watch in HD on the go on your TV, if you are online or off the grid.
- Read Online: The Play Store has the world’s largest collection of books, with which you could easily navigate and read deeper.
- Newsstand: Google Play Newsstand has magazines, newspapers, and blogs that you read frequently and it automatically puts the stories that matter the most to you in the top.
Hope the article is useful to you. For any queries about Google Play Store Download for Samsung, comment us below, and we will help you out.